Saturday, February 6, 2010

Things will get better

image

I received the above image in a funny email this AM and I couldn’t help but feel that, this was the way I felt after being disfellowshipped from Jehovah’s Witnesses. I think my family and former friends still view me this way. The whole process seems to be designed to strip you of your dignity.  I sometimes wonder if execution would be used if that were legal.  As it is the execution comes in the mental and spiritual sense. It becomes up to the individual as to how they deal with this. Sadly many give in to the situation and leave belief in God, Religion and any hope for the future. 

The E-mail attached to this photo was circulated to a group of Jehovah’s Witnesses with a story about how this year will be better than the last. Well I certainly hope so.

Things likely will never be normal in my life again, but then what really is normal? Were things ever really “Normal” to begin with?

No comments:

Post a Comment