Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Beginnings

There is a first time for everything, and today is the day I start blogging.

J.F. Rutherford the second president of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society once said that "Religion is a snare and a racket". Those were probably the most profound and true words he ever spoke. Even the one he represented fell into this category.

The purpose of this Blog is as a release for myself to vent and express my feelings about Religion that has gone wrong. I'm not totally against religion. But I do have a problem with religion that takes away a persons freedom to think and worship God without restrictions and legalistic requirements. And that is what I will be addressing in this blog. The comments here are a reflection of my journey, and are solely the opinions of me as the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment